Sunday, August 9, 2015

Matangi Shathanama Stotram Audio


 
Devi Matangi is the ninth Dasha Maha Vidya. Dasha Mahavidyas as you may know are the ten Great Wisdom Goddesses. Devi Matangi is the tantric form of Goddess Saraswati. Detailed Wikipedia article is found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matangi .

The Matangi ShathaNama Stotram comprises one hundred names and is a rare Sanskrit Shloka. I must give credit to Kishore, my brother-in-law for providing me this stotram. It is one of the most beautiful shlokas one comes across ; I have made hand marks at the break points in the pdf shlokam to help the reciter.

And now the audio: about 6 minutes long.

( Mobile devices: click download; then play.)


I have made a pdf copy of the shloka in Sanskrit and it can be found below:


Om Shree Devi Matangi Namo Namaha !

No comments:

Post a Comment