Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Kamala Shathanama Stotram Audio


 
Kamala Devi is the tenth Dasha Maha Vidya and also goes by the name of Kamalatmika Devi. Dasha Mahavidyas as you may know are the ten Great Wisdom Goddesses. Kamala Devi is the tantric form of Goddess Mahalakshmi. Wikipedia article is found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamalatmika .

The Kamala ShathaNama Stotram comprises one hundred and eight names and is a rare Sanskrit Shloka. I must give credit to Kishore, my brother-in-law for providing me this stotram. It is one of the most beautiful shlokas one comes across.

And now the audio: about 3 minutes long.

( Mobile devices: click download; then play.)


I have made a pdf copy of the shloka in Sanskrit and it can be found below:


A short Youtube video clipping of Kamalatmika Homam that I performed on our deck can be found below:


Om Shree Kamalatmika Devi Namo Namaha !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment